Fiverr is one of the world's largest marketplaces for creative services. We help people make a living from the things they are most passionate about outside of the 9 to 5 world. If large scale consumer internet is your thing, chances are you belong with us. Here's what we have open.
Social Media Director
The Social Media Director (SMD) at Fiverr must possess a minimum of 5 years social media experience, with a demonstrable track record in executing and managing extensive social media strategies. The SMD will be actively participating in all aspects of social media, from blogging, community development and management to social bookmarking and commenting on all popular social media platforms. The SMD needs to be not only well-connected with the broader social media world, but has the aptitude to engage target audiences using appropriate voice management. You must be able to think strategically and implement metric reporting structures, but be willing and able to help implement those programs at ground level. The role will report to Fiverr’s Head of Corporate Branding.
- Broad-based brand, B2B and B2C marketing experience, including specific knowledge of social media and brand messaging.
- Social media savvy (you need to be a reputable heavy user yourself), a demonstrated track record with a variety of social media channels, well connected and known by peers in the industry and being able to leverage a strong network of peers and partners.
- Effective project management and technology skills.
- Knowledge of social media principles, practices and techniques.
- Knowledge of Fiverr’s industry.
- Experience in developing social media strategies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to established timeframes.
- Ability to balance short and long-term priorities.
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills necessary to communicate with the press and analyst relations.
- Capable to develop content (in writing & digitally).
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Financial and quantitative analysis experience and demonstrated knowledge of financial implications from marketing programs and decisions.
- Lots of love from the team.
- Work at one of the largest marketplaces for services, Top 200 most popular sites in the world!
- Enjoy a unique family environment.
- Competitive salary and employee benefits such as health, dental, vision care and the ability to participate in the Fiverr stock option plan.